Best-in-class marketing media tailored for every budget
We produce best-in-class digital marketing media customized for your real estate listing that maintains your brand integrity. From drone photography to virtual tour videos to custom websites to 360 walk through (3D) tours, we create all the media you need to feature your property in the best light possible.
What clients say about Friedman Studios
Real Estate Investor
The Friedman Studios team's creative vision, discipline, and work ethic are some of the best I have seen. It is one of the few times I feel so joyous writing a recommendation for an entire company.
President, West Coast Operations at Stanek Constructors
Friedman Studios has completed several projects for us. Friedman Studios is at the top of my list because of their attention to detail, their quick turnaround, and they are easy to work with. Friedman Studios consistently delivers good work and I highly recommend them.
Land, Industrial, Investment & Development
I love working with the team at Friedman Studios. They provide so much under one roof at highest quality and competitive pricing.
Marketing Media Services
Same-week scheduling, next day delivery.
One week turnaround, unlimited minor revisions, custom domain name, hosting included.
Virtual Tour Video
Our media team combines live aerial footage with visual effects and animated maps to highlight your listing's features, proximity to retail components, and key logistics.
360 Walk Through Tour
"Walk" your listing from anywhere in the world, on-demand. Desktop, tablet, and mobile friendly 3D tour.
About Tom Friedman
Managing Partner, Friedman Studios
Tom is a San Diego Native and the son of a serial entrepreneur. He resides in North County with his wife and kid, who are his main focus in life.
- In 1997 Tom started his first online business
- From 2004-2007 he built a mobile auto detailing fleet with his brother
- 2008-2010 Tom worked in Hollywood with Emmy Award winning Producer Jeff Probst; Academy Award Winning Director Paola di Florio; Sundance Filmmaker’s Trophy Winner Lisa Leeman; award-winning writer Peter Rader; HBO award-winning Cinematographer Arlene Nelson on various critically acclaimed wide-release films.
- 2008 to Current, Tom runs Friedman Studios
- 2010 Tom acquired sales representation for his feature film, Neshima
- 2012 to Current, Tom continues to run Friedman Studios (since 2008) as well as consults annually for The Academy of Motion Pictures and Sciences, The OSCARS.
Friedman Studios specializes in media marketing services in Inland Empire, San Diego, Los Angeles, Seattle, and Dallas.