Storage Yard Tour Needed To present their property, Colliers International | Brookfield ...read more
For Industrial Real Estate
Virtual Tours are the new normal.
"Great work, glad Brad Yates and myself used your expertise for this listing -
sold it for $10+ million. Keep it up and thanks for the help!"
Industrial Real Estate Broker at
Lee & Associates
What you get in your
Virtual Tour Package
- Packages can be tailored to your specific property needs
- Create a marketing suite that fits every marketing budget
Provide a copy of...
- Provide a copy of your property details and marketing budget
and we create...
- and we will create a custom-tailored marketing suite to fit your budget and property needs
Potential occupiers see...
- Drone Photography
- Ground Photography
- Property Brochure
- 3D Walkthrough Tour
- Virtual Tour Video
- Property Website
About Friedman Studios
For more than a decade, Friedman Studios has delivered custom tailored video and photo media to real estate, construction, creative and small business industries around the country.
We specialize in imbuing creative flare while guiding the production process from a consultative approach. Our value comes from our two decades’ experience of business building, coupled with story and production skill sets.
This unique combination provides excellent content delivered within a budget based on ROI.
Up to ±500,000 SF
virtual tour Package
a la carte
Select your marketing materials
We cover all aerial angles of your property (laws permitting) from the sky using HDR Photography techniques. Delivered in Print Ready & Web Ready formats within 2 days of site visit. See samples here.
The most efficient way to communicate regional location, distance to ports and airports, and highlights of your property by combining satellite photo map animations with aerial video and visual effects call-outs. First Draft ready in 1 week of site visit (typical). See sample here.
See what industry professionals say about Friedman Studios
Zorn Industrial Team
"Friedman Studios is our go-to vendor for photography and video. And now with new government restrictions in place, we're taking advantage of all their marketing media solutions."
Lee & Associates
"Tom’s work product is A+ and he has been great to put projects together with. The property highlight videos, especially, are impressive and amazing marketing tools to share with clients."
Land, Industrial, Investment & Development
"With Covid-19 I'm not surprised this is the new way to show properties. I love working with Tom and his team because they do so much under one roof - video, photos, 3D and websites!"
About Tom Friedman
Founder, Friedman Studios
Tom is a San Diego Native and son of a serial entrepreneur. He resides in North County with his wife and kid, who are his main focus in life.
- In 1997 Tom started his first online first business
- From 2004-2007 he built a mobile auto detailing fleet with his brother
- 2008-2010 Tom worked in Hollywood with Emmy Award winning Producer Jeff Probst; Academy Award Winning Director Paola di Florio; Sundance Filmmaker’s Trophy Winner Lisa Leeman; award-winning writer Peter Rader; HBO award-winning Cinematographer Arlene Nelson on various critically acclaimed wide-release films.
- 2008 to Current, Tom runs Friedman Studios
- 2010 Tom acquired sales representation for his feature film, Neshima
- 2012 to Current, Tom continues to manage Friedman Studios (since 2008) as well as consults annually for The Academy of Motion Pictures and Sciences, The OSCARS.